Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Wolfe Family

Introducing Kaleb --- the newest member of the family! Everyone took turns taking care of him during the shoot...keeping him warm & snuggling so he could nap. It was an extremely windy & chilly day (typical in Great Falls), but they were champs and made the best of it! Good luck in Missoula!









7 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

How REAL...that's all I can say about your stunning photography. It's real moments, with real people and they are fortunate to have captured this special moment of their lives through your lens. K

david said...

Rochelle & her family are great people -- cute kids! Best wishes to the Wolfes as they begin their new adventures -- and thanks to Doc Rochelle for taking care of me & my family over the last few years!

Anonymous said...

OMG -- how adorable is the "big" brother???

Anonymous said...

I have to agree about how cute the big brother is!!! Thanks Cindy for taking such great photos! Good Luck to Rochelle, Shane, my boyfriend- Kohl and the family in Missoula!

Anonymous said...

Hey I think the girl is pretty cute,so are the two boys!!! the family is adourible.

Anonymous said...

these are such great pics of this family....WONDERFUL job once again Cin!
Kort

ZenPanda said...

Rochelle never looked better! I am sad to no longer have her as my doc but Missoula is lucky to get her!