Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

April, Chad & Baby Ryland


Well, he wasn't born on my birthday like I was hoping - but it's even better! Ryland was born LAST NIGHT! A healthy boy at 7 pounds & 12 ounces, 21 inches long and blond hair with just a little bit of curl.

April & Chad already made an incredible unit, but now they're rock solid with Ryland entering the world!

Here's a little background. April & I met exactly a decade ago...and she's been an angel in my life ever since. We've shared some of the most important times & events in our lives - sharing an apartment in college, starting our careers, meeting our husbands.....and now - a baby! We thought it would be fun to be pregnant at the same time, but she beat me to it. :) April has always had this special glow about her, but it was just insane how beautiful she looked pregnant. Even Chad had the about-to-be-a-dad glow! I think he was more excited about the maternity photos than me & April.

This entire shoot was on their property that they share with her grandparents. They live in a charming farm house surrounded by cows, ponds, fields, cats and doggies. There are so many symbols surrounding their house that represent this next step in their lives - the road leading up to their growing home, the horseshoe for luck and the R on the gate for April's maiden name (but also for Ryland). And I'm lovin' the last shots. New Branfels, Texas has some of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen (the sunset photos are not enhanced - I promise). To me, the last two pictures represent the calmness in their lives before long nights of feeding, diaper changing and no sleep. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Cin...i couldn't wait to wake up today so I could read your blog on baby Ryland...i know this is the first of many!! :) I am crying right now...big shock!! :) i can't wait to meet baby Ryland today! you'll be down here to meet him in about a month!! :) love you! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

and of course....beautiful pictures!! :) I love Chad and April and I know I'm gonna just love love love lil Ryland Taylor!! :) xoxoxoxo, jess

Anonymous said...

these pics are SO neat..and you weren't kidding on the sunsets...WOW! i can't wait to see pics of the little guy. :)
Kort

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cin....the list of impressive shots grows exponentially. Great job capturing our excitement.

Can't wait to see you back down here!

CM