Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Best Friends

Fun. Refreshing. Real. Heart-warming.

These are just a few words that come to mind when I think of the relationship this mom shares with her children. Their mom wanted a photo session for her birthday to capture this time in their lives. We felt like we were in a wind tunnel for most of the shoot, but they were true Great Falls troopers and just laughed through it. I love how each one of the kids looks like their mom in a different way - yet they all have the same bright smile. :)













3 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Holy, Hottie Mom (gorgeous, little bod). I love the last two shots so much. This whole shoot is so full of smiles, it's hard not to smile while looking through them. What a special B-Day present for her. K

Anonymous said...

i love these of this family...what a great birthday present for her, they seem like a really neat family!

Anonymous said...

My 2nd family!O my goodness these pictures are breath taking and you all look absolutely goregous like always...and yes that includes Mr.P!I am in love with every single picture!