Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Beeler Family

Here's a family who's been a huge support from the very beginning of my photography adventure. My man Braxton "modeled" for me when I was building my portfolio...and I must say - his facial expressions will melt your heart. He may look like a bashful guy...but trust me - he's not shy! He's not even afraid to call me his girlfriend. :) He's such a great kid...and it's a reflection of his parents. Thanks Beeler family for laughing through the "wild" safari chase.






Check him out! My fave from one of our first shoots. Watch out ladies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun shoot Cin, great looking family! and yes he is a little stud!! watch out ladies!! :) xo, jess

Anonymous said...

he's quite the little looker for sure...and a fun shoot with the whole fam. :)
kort

Unknown said...

Boy, he is a cutie!
(ps He is a hunka hunka burning love.)

Your neighbor and best bud,
Gia