Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Baby Ameya

This little angel is ready to ring in the Chinese New Year! She was dancing around so cute and has some of the funniest expressions I've ever seen. I am constantly in awe of how many wonderful people I meet and how interesting their stories are. Here's yet another beautiful family who invited me to spend the entire morning with them in Ft. Benton. I'll be back for lunch you guys!













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie..you definitely captured the joy that this little girl has brought to her parents and you are so right with her little expressions....too cute!
love ya, kort

cares said...

Sooooo precious!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cindy, after looking through all your beautiful photos, I realized you must enter them at the Charlie Russell......they are so gorgeous and spontaneous!
You are by far the BEST photographer I have ever seen or met.
I have your card and plan on having a shoot, when all my children are here with the babies.

Jaymee Sire said...

One word....PRECIOUS!!

Anonymous said...

i just found my new favorite pic.....LOVE THEM!!!
--lewis