Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, January 11, 2008

The Sivumaki Family

This session was done shortly after Christmas, when everyone was home for the holidays. While this time of year is already emotional enough, it was extra emotional because some family members were about to move far away from Montana. They wanted me to capture their family - just as they are. No funny poses or planned outfits - just them being a family. The first picture was taken in front of the very first home built in Great Falls! The rest of the images just came naturally. It was a true honor to spend time with this family as they embark on big life changes. And after spending time with them, I know that even though some family won't be close in proximity...they won't be far away.



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cin, what a wonderful shoot!! i can see the LOVE this family shares w/just a few photos!! Another fabulous job Cin!! xo, jess