Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Farewell Montana

After being stationed at Malmstrom AFB for the last few years, the Dinkins Family is headed to California! I already knew the dad, and luckily, I got to meet the rest of the family literally a week before they moved! I felt like we were instantly old friends and was sad I didn't get to know them better. I plan on staying in touch with them though because I want to hear all about their new adventures on the shore.











3 comments:

Larry said...

Hey Cindy, I love these photos and the feeling behind them. I sort of feel the liberation of moving toward the coast, I guess because I did that when I was younger.

The silo shot rocks and the shadows are so insightful.

See you soon, Larry

Anonymous said...

Hey Cin...these are incredible! i LOVE the shadows shot and all the emotion behind them is great. wonderful job once again!
love ya and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
kort

Jaymee Sire said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one in between the grain bins. Reminds me of my Dad's place in Big Sandy.