Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A new year, new beginnings & new lives

There are tons of reasons why I'm excited to begin a new year - vacations, weddings, our business, meeting people, turning the big 3-0, trying new things, babies (no, not my own --- yet!). I'm just plain ol' giddy when I think about all of the important events coming up in my life and in the lives of those I love. As I look forward to all of the things 2008 has in store, I look back on 2007 as one of the best years of my life. Topping that list: I accomplished my long-time goal of starting up a photography business. THANK YOU to my husband & business partner Matt, family, friends and each and every one of my clients who encouraged me during this amazing journey. May your 2008 be filled with happiness, health, fun & photos!!!


This is a photo of me & Charissa with soon-to-be mommy April! These girls mean the world to me. April's husband Chad captured our friendship and laughs perfectly. Baby Ryland is due any day now...and I'll be able to travel to Texas to meet him. That's just one of the trips I've got up my sleeve. :) I'm crossing my fingers that he's born on January 16 - my birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will tell you again how excited I am for you in this upcoming year! 2008 is going to be a big one for you and Jason and I are so excited to sit back and watch your business take off. So good luck to you in this new year!!
Love,
Kort

Anonymous said...

Love it Cin!! :) I'm so proud of you sis!! You inspire me...always have, always will!! I know 2008 is going to be an awesome year!! love you and miss you mucho! see you in about a month!! :) xo, jess

Photography by Lauren Brown said...

Happy New Year Cindy! My biggest congratulations to you and to your beautiful & successful imagery. Can't wait to hang out sometime soon.
Cheers, Lauren