Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Off to Big Sky!

OK, our trip has nothing to do with the 10th Street Bridge...but blog posts are much more interesting with pictures. Matt & I will be at Big Sky for a few days, so I'll be away from my cell and email. I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Have a great week and don't freeze.



2 comments:

Jaymee Sire said...

Great shots of the bridge Cin! I read an article about those blue lights when I was home. You captured it beautifully!

Larry said...

You know you're a blogographer when you:
1. post pictures when you're on vacation.
2. post pictures when your sick in bed.
3. post pictures that are irrelevant to anything in specific.
4. post pictures that you like for any reason what so ever!!!!

I knew we had something in common. See you soon.

Larry