Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The McDonald Family

This couple would make Cesar Milan (the Dog Whisperer) proud. Smoky and Sasha are well trained, walked frequently (I see them all the time in my neighborhood) and were even groomed just before our shoot! They looked so handsome. :) I share a very special relationship with my own crazy dogs, so I love to watch the interaction between other dogs and their parents. Check out Smoky --- he gives a whole new meaning to big dawg. And Sasha is camera shy, but I was able to sneak some shots in! *Reminder - after every shoot with pets, I donate a portion of the session fee to the Animal Foundation of Great Falls to build a new shelter.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun shoot! he's HUGE! but they are both oober cute.....i bet you had fun!

love ya,
Kort

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that white dog is like nothing I've seen before! Soooo cute! I love big dogs. Hey, I only have your krtv email address. Can you email me with a different one? Thanks a bunch. S.S.

Anonymous said...

i love this shoot cin...every single pic put a HUGE smile on my face...even got teary eyed b/c i can see how much they love their dogs. can't wait to see lil Coco and Eaven's pics from their short shoot...and can't wait for you to get pics of Shiner too!! :) they all say they love and miss you! xo, jess