Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Baby Alexander + Family

It's obvious this lil' man is the center of his family's attention. He's smothered with juicy kisses & warm hugs and surrounded by a super cool grandpa & beautiful women (two of his mommy's sisters live far away, but were at the photo shoot in spirit!) It's tough to describe the joy he brings to this close-knit family.....here's a glimpse of it.











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cin...Alexander is so cute!! and I can see the JOY he brings to his beautiful family! great job sis!! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how to thank you for giving me a chance to feel so close to my family from so far away. You captured exactly how it feels to be a part of the love my family gives each other everyday.
--Alexander's NYC aunt

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I LOVE every one of these. Alexander is stunning and the love that you captured is so beautiful. I love the connection you captured between he and his mom and the grandfather....Love them. K

Anonymous said...

baby alexander is the cutest little thing! wonderful job capturing these moments with all of them. very sweet!
kort