Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Santa Claus: a love/hate relationship

I hope all of you had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I just returned from San Antonio, where I spent quality time with my family and friends. That means lots of Korean food, shopping, chasing dogs, sleeping in...and of course, pictures. Stay tuned for an engagement shoot with my little sister Jessica & her fiance Jason, a maternity shoot with one of my best friends April & her husband Chad and a fun shoot with my oldest sister Sandra.

For now, I'll share some hysterical memories from my Santa shoots at Dragonfly Dry Goods. Thank you to the Dragonfly & Diamonds by Design staff members for asking me to be part of their holiday open houses this month.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Cin...these are GREAT!! :) i love all of the kiddos expressions!! :) some of them are so scared! :) i had a blast with you while y'all were down here...i miss you so much already...i cannot wait to see the pics you post! love you so much..and thank you again for doing what you do to make taking pictures such a breeze!! love you sis!! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

hey cin...these are so WONDERFUL! you couldn't have caught better expressions on these kids faces, they made me smile for sure! i can't wait to see all the other pictures you are going to post soon as well! i'm glad you had such a great time down in San Antonio and it was great to chat with you last night! :) take care and Happy New Year! I sure wish you guys could have made it down, but get Matt to feeling better!
Love ya,
Kort