Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What winter is all about...

I can now say that I've taken pictures while running on a river! We spent most our shoot slipping & sliding down the Teton River. The weather, the scenery, the lighting & most of all - the children were stunning. They looked like they stepped right out of a winter catalog! My nearly frostbitten fingers were worth every minute.





















OK mom - you asked for it. Here's a few more...







9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cin, these are absolutely incredible pictures! i love the location and the kids are TOO cute and what you captured with them is untouchable. wonderful job once again!
love, kort

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Nice snag on the one of all three! You were able to capture the love and the fun between these little guys and the setting is just perfect. K

Anonymous said...

The most recent photos are of my little pals. Thank you for taking such good care of the little squirts. The pictures are amazing and truly capture the lovable characteristics that make these kids so darn adorable. I love them!

cares said...

You get an A++++++++ for this one
girl! Unbelieveable beautiful children...excellent job!

Jaymee Sire said...

CUTE!!!!! What an adorable shoot...excellent job Cin!

Anonymous said...

Cin...you simply just AMAZE me...these pics are AWESOME!! what a FUN setting and the kiddos are so darn cute!! love you Cin! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

You were right about those cheeks Cin!!!! I just wanna pinch 'em. :) Unbelievable setting...great job Cin, you seriously ROCK. Keep on rockin' it out!!! LUV U and your talent. Miss you even more. Stephy

p.s. according to my phone, we got to talk for 45 minutes!! that's got to be a 2007 record. So gooooood to catch up.

yellowroses said...

Cindy, When I am having a bad day or it seems like I haven't smiled in an hour or two I always pull your pictures up. You have such a gift, they always make me smile. Thank you----------

Anonymous said...

Wow Cindy! These pictures are absolutely amazing! Great job! Aria