Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, December 3, 2007

Jason & Kortnee


This couple holds a very special place in my heart...and my business! Jason is the mastermind behind my kickin' logo (Johnson Design Works in Bozeman). Kortnee is my #1 blog stalker. They've been a huge support since I started my photography journey & have become even better friends.

They also hold a new record: shortest photo session. We took these Saturday afternoon...and as those of you in Great Falls know, it was around 5 degrees --- plus wind. These two are so stinkin' cute though that it didn't take a long time for me to capture fun and real moments.

Quoting Jason's most recent email: "My wife is HOT!"

Yes Jason...she is. Even when it's 5 degrees.














We couldn't leave Griffen out!


The whole family

5 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I beg to differ that she is #1. Look who posted first. I won't challenge that fact that she is HOT though. Gorgeous couple...great shoot. Sorry I missed your call today! Congrats on your first day as PT:) K

Anonymous said...

Okay, I know it's a bit weird to post comments on your own pictures, but I definitely feel compeled to do so in the fact that you are so incredibly talented and we had SOOOO much fun. Jason hates having his pictures taken, and I believe you have changed that. thank you so much for doing this with us, it was a wonderful experience, even with the temps! i am going to cherish these moments you caught with us forever, and the friendship that I've gained even more. thanks cin!
Love, Kortnee

Jaymee Sire said...

Once again...lovely work Cin. Huge fan of the one on the concrete wall with the tree behind. I heart you!!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm Kortnee's sister, and I need to tell you their photos are AMAZING!!! Even with the apparent cold weather, you captured quality moments between the two.

I'm impressed with all of your displayed work!

Markissaearle said...

I just LOVE these images of this couple! I love the colors and how real and at ease they look!
I am pretty sure you rock
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle