Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Colorful Family

Trust me - their personalities are even brighter than their outfits. What a lively family! You might remember Suzette & Brett from back in October. Here's the rest of them. FUN, FUN shoot.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are SO fun! i LOVE all the color. it looks like everyone had a great time. great work cin!
love, kort

Jaymee Sire said...

What a colorful family. I loved this couple when you did that shoot a while back...their kids are great too!!

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Unreal. The color scheme reminds me of the colors in Pushing Daisies and Amilee movie. The laughter that you captured is priceless. To die for! K