Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Bleskin Family


This is fun-loving family looks SOOOOO good when they are serious. Can family pictures be smokin'? The top photo is one of my new faves! Although they look incredible when they're not smiling, this family is full of smiles, kindness and warmth. We took a break in their car to warm up & they even brought me my very own mug to enjoy some hot tea and cocoa. What a FUN way to wrap up a very busy season of family photos! I'm off to Texas now to enjoy time with my family. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!




No fair....they look perfect when they're smiling and serious!






The last shot was Wyatt's idea. This young kid has a great eye!

2 comments:

Jaymee Sire said...

I'm also a fan of the first one. I love how the truck is just "peeking" out of the door. Very beautiful family. Merry Christmas, and I can't wait for our lunch date!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THESE! good work Cin...that first one is incredible. have a wonderful time in Texas and i hope we can get together again soon!
love,
kort