Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Baby, it's cold outside

It was at the freezing mark and WINDY. All I can say is this is one tough baby. What a sweet, sweet family. THANK YOU for being troopers and for making the most out of the Great Falls wind. This little guy is absolutely squeezable.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie and a trooper! these are too precious and cute, i'm sure it was worth the cold when they see them! as i know ours were!
love ya! kort

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

My nephew is the cutest baby in the world. :P