Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, July 25, 2008

The Heck Family

Kylor is at that age when he runs a lot..and fast! So fast, that if you wait a second to frame the picture - you miss it! I want my family sessions to be natural and candid...and when you have a little boy like this, it just happens!



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cin, what a darling little boy!! love his smile!! looks like y'all had a nice time playing in the beautiful sunflowers!! :) love you! xo, jess

Ali Brown said...

I agree with Jen, that little man is adorable. I bet ya'll had fun doing this shoot. I had so much fun today...or I guess yesterday. Thank you for taking the time to meet with me...you rock!!!