Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Brooke

I must admit. I'm getting completely spoiled with the most insanely incredible seniors this year. But have you noticed a trend? Yes, they're all girls so far!!! I've actually got my first senior guy this afternoon. Until then, here's another one of my gorgeous girls!



















1 comment:

Shannon Sewell said...

Gorgeous girl... loving your locations. You get the best laughs/smiles out of your clients. It's like you've got some super charming personality or something! ;) (we already knew that though)

~S