Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Moultray Sisters


These little girls scream summer! They endured swarms of psycho mosquitoes and the bright sun with lots of smiles and hugs for each other. The top photo is my absolute favorite because it tells a lot about their personalities. The oldest sister is the "actress" with an inquisitive mind. She wanted to know why I didn't have babies yet. Then added, "Why not? It must be boring at your house without any toys!" The middle sister is the "girly" one and lets just say, she was not pleased with the bugs and was quick to show off her shoes and toenail polish. The baby sister was just going with the flow and happy to be there with her big sisters!





















5 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Killed it! Love the variety...the behind shots are too cute. I think you captured this phase of their ages just perfectly. Have I ever told you that your pics put a smile on my face! K

Anonymous said...

I Love Love Love these girls!! They are beautiful!! I can't believe how much they look like their mama! Especially the oldest one!! I bet you had fun Cuz I know they always put a Smile on my face :) Nice job!!

Anonymous said...

These 3 sisters are ADORABLE!! :) Love the pics Cindy!! You just keep amazing me w/your work...love you sis!! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

No but seriously Cindy, these are the BOMB DOT COM! S.S.

Anonymous said...

these girls are beautiful just like there momma...Great Work