Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Micayla


The more seniors I meet, the more I think "We did not look like this when we were seniors!" All of the girls I've met have blown me away with their sweetness, openness and GOR-geousness. Here's another one of my super awesome seniors. She's actually the second girl who's gone with my big daddy senior package, which includes hair + makeup at The Living Room. Micayla + Adrienne both got all dolled up by Tamara. I was so pumped when I picked her up at the salon. Miss Micayla rocked the shoot! Not shabby for a farm girl from Chester, huh???








Micayla is interested in interior design and this old lettering on the brick wall just HAPPENED to be there.























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cin...I'm BACK and checking out your blog again. I LOVE these pictures of her. and what a great idea to include the hair and makeup with the session, brilliant! she looks amazing and i really love these shots of her. and i agree...we didn't look like that when we were seniors!
love ya,
kort

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Love this girl and the creativity you found together. Her eyes are gorgeous! I love the meters in the background...those are my favorite:) K

Anonymous said...

Amazing picutres! i love how creative ther are and how her eyes really stang out in them. she has beautiful eyes!

Anonymous said...

so Micayla is my best friend and I already know how gorgeous she is...but you Miss Cindy did a SPECTACULAR job of enhancing all of her features! I love every single picture! You did an awesome job with an awesome girl! Thanks so much for doing her pics!

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

THANK YOU TORRIE!!! I just loved my time with Micayla and appreciate your sweet comment. Thank you!!!!! She made my job E-A-S-Y!

Anonymous said...

i like it shooting in McMillans back yard... nice shots