Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Good Family


I knew this was going to be a Good shoot! OK, sorry. I just had to say it...and I'm sure the Good family is rolling their eyes at me right now!!! In all seriousness, what a fun family! The shoot was done at their home, which was perfect! Perfect because it's their home and perfect for me. The rustic barns, the grain bins, the wheat fields, the colorful garage doors. Everything I love about shooting in Montana was in one spot. And it didn't hurt that the family is kind (thanks for the brown sugar sweet tea - hehe) and beautiful.


























3 comments:

Shannon Sewell said...

oh my gosh- this is their house??? wow- phenomenal location. and these images are drop dead gorgeous. beautiful. love the lighting, poses, everything...

~S

Anonymous said...

What a cute family. Love the picture of the girls in the wheat.

Uncle Mike

Anonymous said...

love 'em.