Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Megan


Sorry for the long wait! I've had many people (including super, extra patient Megan) waiting very nicely for me to get back to my posting madness! Megan's family invited me out to their ranch, which is where Megan grew up. So it meant a lot to have her senior pictures done at her home. She's my first Centerville senior and I couldn't have been luckier! What a fun and easygoing shoot with such a polite + pretty young lady. :)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan,
You are just beautiful. The pictures are great. Can't wait to see all of them. You are very photogenic.
Auntie Dar