Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kayla


Remember Kayla? Well, here are the rest of my faves from our shoot. It started off with her hair + makeup appointment at The Living Room and ended in a car wash! I'll explain...

For the past 2 years, Kayla has been helping her dad completely restore an oh-so-cool '69 Cutlass. I was racking my brain on where to take her for the "car shot." I finally found this old fashioned car wash, although I was a little bit hesitant to ask her parents to bring their spotless, classic car into an old car wash. But when I told them where to take the car, they laughed and said, "That's exactly where we always take our car to get it washed!" Guess it was meant to be. :)



























9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, these pics are so good, I feel like I was right there experiencing the shoot with you! You seriously rock Cindy...hehaw, for real though, AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. Wish we could go do it again.

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

Who is that? You are crackin' me up!!! :)

Anonymous said...

It's your STUest friend

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

i should have figured. ;)

Ronnie Ruiz said...

I need to find some seniors with classic muscle like that! the carwash-awesome idea! thanks for stopping by the blog the other day! made me smile and thanks for passing on some goodness!

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Best senior shoot yet. Do I say that on every shoot? You just keep getting better every shoot and you are inspiring. I love the emotion, the car wash, the whole shabang. K

Anonymous said...

Hello, beautiful, wish you were here! These pics are so cool....wish I was a senior.....now all I have are senior moments.....

Anonymous said...

yes this has to be one of my favorite shoots you've done Cin! love the classic car theme! that's awesome they restored it! looks beautiful just like her! love you! xo,jess

Anonymous said...

oh wow I know her! I had Kayla in my english class, and I've never seen her this amazing. You did a FANTASTIC job with these photos, I'm gonna have to beg Kayla for prints =]