Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pork + Beans

Is anybody else happy/pleasantly surprised that Weezer is still rockin' it? Their Red Album was just released this month....and I've actually still got their Blue Album (circa 1994 and some of the best songs E-V-E-R) playing in my car right now. Here's the first video from their new album...it's ridiculous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oo-ee-oo I look just like Buddy Holly


Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane...my first Weezer show was in Austin, circa 1995 at Liberty Lunch. Good times!

Mia Moran said...

The Sweater Song has always been my fav! xoxo Mia