Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Touched my heart

This family means the world to my sister Jessica. So without even meeting them until the shoot, they already meant a lot to me. I instantly felt comfortable around them and felt like I could ask them to do anything. This is my first shoot from my trip home to San Antonio. F-U-N. And this is why I LOVE my job. Not just because I get to take pictures. I get to meet the most amazing people. *side note: Jennifer (who is the hippest mom ever) & Jessica are in Cancun celebrating their successful year of work - congrats you two. Hope you get internet access so you can see these! xoxo












This one is for mom...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh, I love these photos Cin! Great job! I love how colorful they are. You go girl!!!! Loveya~Steph

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Love that last one....incredible! You did a great job showing their fun-loving spirit in this shoot. K

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Words cannot express what these pictures mean. You are amazing! You really captured the zest for life that we have...and the love for one another!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart! Your sister Jessica means the world to me, and I truly cannot imagine what our life was like before she came into it! She is an eternal candle that lights my every day! Thank you for capturing us and etching an everlasting memory for us to take in! I love you Cin!!! Jen

Willow said...

cindy-
i just have to say you are a super star! these images rock! i love the color, i love the fun, i love the kids...awesome!

Anonymous said...

Cin, i could not stop crying last night when i saw this blog! jenn & i were about to go out on the town here in cancun and i just happened to check your site real quick...the blog of her and kiddos made our night even better! i had so much fun on this shoot w/you and the fam! yes, this family means the world to me and i can't imagine my life w/out jenn and the kids! i feel very blessed cin...like jenn always says, we are sistas from another mista!! hahahaha! they are just soooo beautiful...inside and out!! love you sis..jenn and i are heading out to the beaches of cancun! whoo hoooo!! xoxoxo, jess