Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Coco & Eaven

These are my sister Jessica's babies. She lost her first baby Louie last year, so her fiance Jason and my parents surprised her with a new little man - Eaven. We actually did this mini photo shoot on Christmas morning. Sorry Jess that I'm just now posting them! A late Christmas present!!!


Eaven's big sis - Coco.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Cin!!! i love the pics!! Little Eaven & Coco look absolutely adorable!! :) we all miss Louie so much...(Eaven is short for Heaven b/c that's where Louie is...) (that's an FYI for anyone reading this that didn't already know) :) thank you again for taking these pics! so much fun! WE LOVE YOU CINDY!!! xo, jess