Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Traci & James

Here's our first wedding of 2008! I say "our" because Matt is assisting me on weddings whenever he's able to. This was our first official time shooting together and I hope it's something that we can do more often. He's got an eagle eye for detail...and it's all the details that make shooting weddings so much fun. It's always amazing to see all of the planning, hard work and attention to tiny details roll into one day. And for me, it's a complete honor to be asked to capture it. Traci and James - thank you and congratulations!




Traci & James decided to see each other before the ceremony for some quiet time, which I LOVED because we had time for lots of pictures! It was in the historic town of Anaconda, where there's bright, colorful buildings everywhere that are full of character and charm. I could've taken pictures all day, but we had a ceremony to get to!


Their best friends joined us!









Yes, I know how to take a "normal" picture!



Remember that picture of me laying on the sidewalk? Here's the result - my fave of the day!


Time to get married...





I was concentrating so hard on this shot that I didn't even eat one!

Matt rocked some backlighting action during the father-daughter dance. I am in love with these killer shots he got. He's hired!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Cin! oh how i wish you were doing photography when J and i got married...these are absolutely incredible and these two are very lucky to have had you capturing their amazing day! wonderful job once again, you are extraordinary!
love ya,
kort
p.s. i'm glad you have some new pics up too!

Anonymous said...

yes...i am so happy to see the pics from the wedding y'all did this past weekend!! They are AMAZING!! :) what a fun couple! kudos to you and Matt!! :) Y'all ROCK! i hope my photographer is at least 1/2 as good as you for our wedding...cause you'll be too busy being the maid of honor to be snapping away!! :) LOL!! love you! xo, jess

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

Hey Jess - this is the wedding from 2 weekends ago! I'll be posting the one in Helena later this week...stay tuned...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations James and Traci! Cindy, all I have to say is Wow! Amazing as usual. I like the ones that I did not see Friday night too. I cannot wait for you to do our wedding! It will be so much fun! Talk to you soon Cindy! Aria

Anonymous said...

You go MATT! and CIN! Love these wedding shots, especially the lighting and details you guys captured. ROCK ON! S.S.

Anonymous said...

Decided to check out your website after a family member chose you do a shoot for them. We were unable to attend the wedding of Traci and James because of illness, but your pictures brought it to us beautifully! Wonderful job.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.