Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Same blog, new look

I've been doing some major spring cleaning in the house...and now, my cleaning frenzy is moving onto the blog! I'll be making some changes around here, so please bear with the construction. I'd also LOVE it if you left a comment about whether or not you like the new look. Have a fun day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the new look of the blog...good work! kort

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, and great picture of matt over there....FUNNY!

david said...

Wow -- this is a great layout for a photo-blog -- good job, Cindy!

Anonymous said...

love the new blog sis! great job! and love that pic of Matt over there...too funny!! :) love you! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

Love the new look...loved the old look. :0)