Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kelsey

Meet Miss Congeniality. Yep, that's right. She's stunning AND super nice. Kelsey and I got together to shoot some fun pictures for the upcoming Miss Montana United States Pageant. Even her mom and sister came along to help - holding a reflector, choosing locations and making us all laugh! Kelsey already has some titles under her belt. The Great Falls native won Miss Teen Montana International 2006, but her proudest title came when she was awarded Miss Congeniality by her fellow contestants. She has my vote!












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great and I can't wait to book a session for you to capture my girls.
You are an amazing photographer
Talk to you soon
Tausha

Anonymous said...

hey Cin...these are amazing pictures of this girl. she's gorgeous anyways, but these pictures are incredible. wonderful job and i hope you are having fun in Vegas!
love ya, kort

cares said...

Hey Cindy,

Finally you took pictures of someone I know!

These are AWESOME pictures of Kelsey....she's as sweet as she is beautiful!

Good Luck Kelsey!

Willow said...

cindy, how amazing are you? love these images and i love you, my new sister! you are such a peach and i am so glad i met you!!!! do you feel back to normal yet from wppi?