Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sharing the Spotlight

Back when I was in high school, some of the props used in pictures were cheesy to the max. Roses, piano keyboard backgrounds (even if the person didn't play the piano)...and of course, the big ol' Class of *whatever year it is* sign that seniors would lay down in front of. I vowed I'd never use corny, mass production props if I became a photographer...but I do encourage my clients to incorporate personal things, or in this case, animals who are important to them. Dede means the world to Cat. What a pair!



When the sun is too bright...use it to your advantage. Gotta love the flare...




2 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Beautiful silhouette shot that she will treasure forever. Great shoot! K

Anonymous said...

I agree that the silhouette shot is amazing and one that she'll definitely have forever and ever. wonderful job and she is so beautiful and pure.
love ya, kort