Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Only in Vegas...

...will you find a man who jumps in the middle of a maternity shoot! He swore he was 7 months along! :)

I've got so much to show & tell, but I'm still detoxing from the smoke, neon lights, people and coin-clinking noise. I'm off to sip some hot tea and hang out with my doggies. Until next time, here's a snapshot from the maternity shoot I did down there with a dear friend from high school!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL...rolling on the floor laughing!! I love this pic! And Lisa looks just absolutely adorable!! :) can't wait to see the rest of the pics...see you this Saturday!!! YIPEEE! love you...xo, jess

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

Love your site. And this photo is hilarious!!! It was nice meeting you at WPPI. You are a very kind soul and always smiling!!! It's very contagious. Hope you stay in touch. (you have a funny pic on my blog, check it out)!
Michele Render

Kara May said...

So lovin this shot - priceless capture!

Anonymous said...

This will be a story to tell the baby someday....