Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Leisa + Kaylee

I didn't come back from Vegas with the jackpot, but I did come home with a fever of 102, a headache, and the worst sore throat in the world. *Insert Debbie Downer sound effects.* Seriously though, WPPI was an amazing & inspirational experience and I'm already implementing lessons I learned into the business and my photography!

I also came back with some fun pictures from a maternity shoot. While in Vegas, I got together with some of my close high school friends. Leisa was literally about to pop at any minute, so Matt goes - "Why don't you two go do a maternity session?" DUH. I think we were just so excited to see each other, it slipped our minds! We met up the very next morning on Freemont Street (the OLD Las Vegas) and this is what we came up with.











Kaylee was born on March 20! Congratulations Leisa, Keith & Kamren!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You weren't kidding.....She was about ready to pop. Beautiful pics and congrats to the momma and her family.

Anonymous said...

these are incredible shots and man she looks amazing for having a baby so soon! i bet you were in heaven with all the cool spots to take pictures in vegas! i cant wait to hear about your convention and see all the things you learned!
love ya and missed you all week!
kort

Anonymous said...

wow!! Leisa looks as beautiful as ever!! I'm so happy you got to take maternity pics of her! :) AWESOME JOB CIN!! CONGRATS LEISA if you're reading this!! love you, jess

Anonymous said...

Wow, cannot believe she was about to deliver! Leisa looks FAB (of course). Nice shots Cin, lovvvvvveee your work. Hope your sore throat is better! Miss and love ya! ~S.S.

Willow said...

cindy you are a true designer, the composition is awesome! i love that first one and the x one. who else has their prego's done in old town? :)

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

Those are fun. I am sure she absolutely loves them. Sorry to hear about the bug that you got. I have heard many others brought the same bug back. Rest up.
Michele Render