Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Cloudy Day

Did you see the clouds this morning?!?!?! We never get big ol' poofy clouds like this in Great Falls! So, I dropped everything I was doing...grabbed my camera and rounded up my dogs. I don't have kids yet, so Duncan and Boerne are my models. They were very GQ today. Good thing I acted quickly because these clouds were gone in 10 minutes.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are way cool! great job...you are the true photographer with dropping everything to get a good shot! :)love them! and duncan and boerne too.
kort