Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Off to Yellowstone

Matt & I will be snowmobiling and buffalo watching in Yellowstone National Park for the next 4 days. I'll return my emails and voicemails as soon as I get back! In the meantime...here's our funny dog Boerne (pronounced Bernie).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...Boerne!!!!!!! A hop, skip, and a jump from New Braunfels -- I also have family in Bulverde and Medina. LOVE that part of Texas.

Anonymous said...

Love & miss lil Boerne!! that is awesome y'all are in Yellowstone!! jason and i are jealous!!! but...it was almost 80 degrees here in San Antonio today!! ;) love y'all!!! xo, jess

Larry said...

Wow, is that a stretch doggie. How long is that dog? I love the image and what a sweet face!!!!!!! Boerne - you da boss.
Cindy thanks for the note. The new Bozeman studio is happen'n and we're very excited. More photos to come. Hope you two can join us for the Grand Opening in March. Let us know of your plans. Enjoy Yellowstone.

Best, Larry

Anonymous said...

Boerne is cool! When do we get to meet Duncan?