Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Jackson & Madison

Brandy wanted her pups to be the stars of the shoot (they were groomed to the max with the cutest collars on) but I wanted to make sure she was in some shots too! Jackson (the beautiful black dog) was constantly on the move, while Madison was the most camera-shy subject I've ever met. But Brandy & I kept up with them and beat the wind, mud, sticky weeds and slushy snow to get some fun shots.





2 comments:

Photography by Lauren Brown said...

What fun doggie portraits! Hope you and Matt had a wonderful little vacation. Can't wait to see some pics.

Cheers, Lauren

Anonymous said...

these dogs look like people....CRAZY...awesome shots cin
---lewis