Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Rydell Family + 1

Here's proof that beautiful portraits are about the PEOPLE...not the places. Most of these were taken at a bar. Yeah, I know...but this incredibly sweet and fun family was up for it! Thank you to the Rydell family for not demanding a refund!!! I can't wait to meet the baby!







P.S. Parker - you're going to be the coolest big brother.


And I did not tell them to do this "pose." I was busy messing with my camera...and he just leaned over and gave her the sweetest kiss. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

3 comments:

cares said...

HaPpY VaLeNtInE's DaY Sista!

Anonymous said...

Cin...guess what?? i have tears in my eyes looking at these sweet pictures!! love them! what a beautiful pregnant mommy!! :) Happy Valentine's Day sis!! xo, jess

wrecklessgirl said...

i think you are the maternity photographer queen. love all your pregnant shoots a LOT.
<3k.