Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yellowstone

For my 30th birthday, I always wanted to take a trip. You know, to some place lively and fun - like Las Vegas, San Diego, Seattle, NYC, San Francisco. I never imagined it would end up being Yellowstone! But I'm so happy it did. Matt's gift to me was a snowmobile tour around our nation's first national park. It's lively in a whole different way. We saw bison, elk, all sorts of birds, and a pack of WOLVES! Our guide does 5 tours a week and says that was only the second time he's seen wolves this year! I had my telephoto lens on, but we still weren't able to get that close. That's probably a good thing. OK, enough talking...our friends on the snowmobile tour have been waiting long enough to see some of these pictures! P.S. I will not be taking up wildlife photography.






Ravens are known for being thieves. They wait for people to leave their snowmobiles unattended, then when the coast is clear - they swoop down to steal food, sunglasses, keys and anything else they can get their claws on. It's hysterical!


Matt thought this was funny.




I was bundled up from head to toe. I had flashbacks to the kid on 'A Christmas Story.'

The coolest tour group ever.

We covered nearly 100 miles and were ready for a nap!


Couldn't leave without seeing Old Faithful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...simpily amazing! i am jealous Cin!! what a perfect birthday present!!! hope to one day see Yellowstone! y'all got some great shots! love y'all! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

these are incredible Cin! you captured yellowstone perfectly and some of those shots you got are just amazing! looks like you had a great time. :)
Love ya,
kort

Sara P said...

These are great Cindy!

P.S. I LOVE reading your blog and checking out your stuff! You are great!

Sara (Mia's cousin :)

cares said...

The picture second from the top of the Buffalo is my favorite with the snow falling. Looks like you had tons of fun!