Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, February 1, 2008

A Natural Studio

One of the most common questions I get asked is: "Where's your studio?" I explain that I shoot exclusively on location...meaning places in & around Great Falls. Downtown, parks, old buildings, junk yards, alleyways OR your own backyard. Ellyn wanted her entire senior shoot done at her home. It was perfect. We had natural beauty with the snow, trees and fields. We had the rustic Montana look with the red barn and grain silos. But what about a "studio" look? Well, we put our heads together and came up with the top image. Ellyn - best of luck at UM!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful young lady! Cin, you captured some really GREAT shots! :) gosh, i wish our senior portraits could have been this AWESOME!! :) xo, jess

Larry said...

Cindy, it's obvious you don't need a studio. You find one where ever you go! Great work!

Larry

Anonymous said...

unbelievable cindy! these turned out awesome! i had a blast with you yesterday & i can't tell you how much me & my family love ALL of them! thanks for sticking out the wind & snow for me!

Anonymous said...

These are dang good!!! Go Cin! I agree with Jess...remember that freakin' back yard in FBKS where we had our portraits taken. Gag me. ~S.S.