Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Seniors are back!

Just when I thought senior season was over, I was pleasantly surprised. I recently wrapped up a few senior sessions and I have another one this afternoon! I absolutely love this stage of life because there's so much to look forward to and their excitement is contagious! Kristin has been incredibly patient waiting to get a sneak peek of her shoot. I think it was worth the wait - what a striking young lady!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are GREAT Cin!! she is a beautiful young lady and i absolutely love her hair!! it's so pretty!!! xo, jess