Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, February 11, 2008

The Jensen Family

When a family inquires about a photo session, I send an inquiry back. I want to know everything I can about them and what they hope to capture in the pictures. Sometimes it's because there's a new baby on the way or because a child is about to graduate. But sometimes, families just simply want me to capture them being a family.

As soon as the Jensen family described themselves, I knew we were going to be laughing a lot. And I was right. They were all smiles when we met...and kept smiling even when we pulled up to our first location - a lumber yard!

Mark, Carrie, Andrew & Maggie: Thank you for having fun with my crazy ideas and for making me laugh. :)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like this family had a great time and you captured it perfectly! I love them. :)
Kort