Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Missing in Action

This is my lil 'version of "Where's Waldo?" I recently returned from Anaconda, where I shot an amazing wedding. I've still got some photo shoots to post before I can post the wedding. Thanks to everyone who's been so patient waiting to get a sneak peek of their shoot! I promise I'll get to postin' pronto! Until then...here's some shots Matt snagged of me lookin' like a ninja at the wedding.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it that Matt snagged some shots of you!! :) can't wait to see the pics from that wedding!! looks like it was beautiful!! xo, jess

Unknown said...

are you using remotes for candids?